Please ensure you read the following guidelines carefully before completing the application form:
Please provide as much detailed information in your application as possible in order to help us make our selection. Please note that submitting your application does not automatically guarantee you a place. Your application will be assessed by the trading team and we will contact you directly to advise you if a pitch can be offered. We have spaces available for either 3x3mtr or 6x3mtr pitches for traders selling high quality goods i.e. handmade, vintage, produce and/or serving food. • This year we are able to offer entrepreneurial pitches that will be 1x 1mtr. These pitches give new traders the opportunity to sell from a “suitcase” therefore are not big enough for gazebos. We encourage people to bring a garden parasol or big umbrella to cope with our lovely British weather.
- All 6×3 and 3×3 pitch traders must provide their own gazebo, table & chairs.
- All gazebos must be set-up correctly, be robust and fit for commercial use.
- Gazebos need to be suitable for hard standing pitches, please ensure your gazebo is suitable for this.
- All items on sale must be clearly labelled with prices available for customer’s convenience.
- All traders must remove their and their customers rubbish from site, failure to do so will mean traders being cancelled from attending any further events.
- All traders must have public liability with a minimum of 5 Million Cover and attach a copy to the booking form.
- All traders will attached a copy of their Risk Assessment template to be found at: https://www.bournemouth.gov.uk/Streets/Streetsdocuments/RiskAssessmentForm.pdf
Event organisers will not accept any liability for any loss or damages of any property or for negligence of an exhibitor.
Additional information for Food Traders:
All traders selling food items must have the correct certification, have evidence that your premises have been registered with Environmental Health and provide details of which local authority they are registered with.
All Food Traders must comply with the food standards agency and attach copies to the application form.
If you require a generator for electric hook up please advice us and we will arrange equipment hire, all costs of the equipment hire need to be met by the trader/hirer. Please let us know and we can advise you on the cost. Special permission is required if you want to bring your own generator due to council regulations.
All cancellations must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, 2 weeks prior to the date of the market or the booking fee will remain payable.
This event is not weather dependant and will go ahead rain or shine. We will put in place all reasonable plans to ensure that the market goes ahead as advertised, however we cannot be held responsible for events which are outside our control which lead to change in or cancellation of the event. In the unlikely situation that the event needs to be cancelled no refunds will be given. The organisers will not be liable for any expenses due to event cancellation.